Business Strategy Consulting
Business Strategy today is accomplished by a broader organization dialogue and facilitation involving all key stakeholders. Our Strategy experts work on various dimensions of strategy to help clients achieve specific milestone results. The more popular ones are Growth, Change, Innovation, Transformation (through technology, people and culture).
Our interventions are designed to facilitate clarity of actions, generate results that stakeholders seek and ensure that the organization does not stray away from its core values.
Business Strategy Consulting scope -
- Creating Business and Financial Models
- Visioning, Discovery and Planning
- Product Strategy and Realization
- Growth, Change and Innovation Programs
- Business / Digital Transformation Programs
- Mergers and Acquisitions Facilitation
- Business and Operational Excellence
Functional and Operations Consulting
Functional Advisory Services are more execution oriented deployments to build, re-design or modernize a business unit, function, division. Our Functional Advisors are experienced across different industry domains and standards.
These services focus around diagnosing functional knowledge, scope and activity gaps, improving business efficiency, strengthening policy, process and controls, improve cross functional efficiency, strengthen service levels, automating activities, analyzing operational data for improving decision making, check data integrity etc.
Software - Smart Task (Workflow, Project Management and Scheduling), BizAgi Process Modeler, BPMS Tools, Service Automation tools.
Functional Advisory Scope -
- SOP definition and Process Modeling
- Creating and Automating Service Level Agreements
- Lean and Agile Project management
- Functional Process Automation (ERP, CRM, SCM)
- E-Commerce / M-Commerce Project management
- Quality Standards adoption / QS Audits
Semco Style / Agile Consulting
Semco Style refers to a set of interventions to democratize the workplace and focus on enabling organizations to achieve 'People and Profit outcomes' using the Semco Style Framework - in short 'Make Work Awesome'.
Our team of Semco Style Master Consultants come from diverse industry backgrounds and are equipped to engage with different sizes / types of organizations. Semco Style engagements are designed around 5 principles - Trust, Alternative Controls, Self Management, Extreme Stakeholder Engagement and Creative Innovation.
Software - Smart Task (Workflow and Scheduling), Daily Bot, Microsoft Teams, Hive Monk
Semco Style / Agile Consulting Scope -
- Building Self Managed Teams
- Business Agility Coaching
- Facilitating Organizational Change
- Facilitating Creative Innovation